Global Carbon distribution in the atmosphere
- 15,221 hits
- Battery versus Hydrogen
- CAPZ desalination technology uses only Sun, Sea and Wind!
- Super critical CO2 power cycle with zero Carbon emission – a possibility.
- Carbon is to return to Carbon
- Parched land and thirsty farmers surrounded by ocean of water
- Which car Hydrogen,Fuel cell or Electric that will win the race?
- Decarbonizing Planet Earth with Carbon
- Production of Caustic soda by desalination of sea water.
- Why climate change is irreversible and Science is helpless?
- How sustainable is our sustainability?
Clean Energy technologiesBioethanol Biofuel and Biogas Biogas Biohydrogen Carbon cycle Carbon pollution Carbon recycling Caron sequestration Clean energy clean water coal gasification Cost of Hydrogen diesel engine Electrolysis Electrolyzers Energy bill energy cost energy efficiency Fuelcell Global warming Greenhouse Greenhouse gas Honda FCX Hydrogen Hydrogen energy PEM Fuel cell PEM Fuelcell Renewable hydrogen Seawater desalination wind
- Battery versus HydrogenHydrogen will be the energy storage solution in the long run even though battery services as a temporary energy storage medium in the short term.
- CAPZ desalination technology uses only Sun, Sea and Wind!CAPZ (Clean water at affordable price with zero discharge) is a new desalination concept that separates seawater into fresh drinking water and industrial salt both simultaneously using only sun and wind power. Seawater is nothing but fresh water in abundance with valuable mineral salts dissolved in it. These minerals include Sodium, Potassium, Lithium and Ma […]
- Super critical CO2 power cycle with zero Carbon emission – a possibility.There is likely to be a dramatic change in energy landscape with introduction of super critical CO2 power cycle. It not only increases the power efficiency, reduces the foot print considerably, utilizes part of CO2 emission internally in the form of super critical fluid and open a new path to eliminate Carbon emission completely (zero […]
- Carbon is to return to CarbonCarbon emission is a matter of great concern to all the countries around the world due to the global warming and climate change. After the Paris talks many countries are genuinely trying to reduce their emissions either by switching over to renewable energy or cutting down their emissions by reducing their Carbon footprint. In their […]
- Parched land and thirsty farmers surrounded by ocean of waterThe climate is changing and the impact of such a change is felt almost in every sphere of life around the world especially in countries like India. ” Erratic monsoon rain patterns have left crops parched, jeopardizing India’s nearly $370 billion agricultural sector and hundreds of millions of jobs. Drought conditions are crippling vast swaths […]
- Which car Hydrogen,Fuel cell or Electric that will win the race?Which car will be likely to win the race, Hydrogen,Fuel cell or Electric? It all depends on how future Electric generation will be.
- Decarbonizing Planet Earth with Carbon“The method adopted in Vedanta to impart the knowledge of Brahman is known as the method of superimposition (adhyaaropa) and subsequent negation (apavaada). In the Bhashya, Bhagavatpada says, “The transmigrating self is indeed Brahman. He who knows the self as Brahman which is beyond fear becomes Brahman. This is the purport of the whole Upanishad […]
- Production of Caustic soda by desalination of sea water.Sodium chloride brine obtained by desalination of seawater serves as the feedstock of Chlor-alkali industries.
- Why climate change is irreversible and Science is helpless?Science is nothing but understanding Nature.If the understanding is incomplete then the consequences may be dire when such false understanding becomes an applied science.
- How sustainable is our sustainability?Sustainability can be defined as the ability to meet present needs without disturbing Nature’s equilibrium by a holistic approach while not compromising the ability of the future generation to continue to meet their needs. Holistic is “Characterized by the belief that the parts of something are intimately interconnected and explicable only by reference to th […]
- Battery versus Hydrogen